Knowledge is power. This Bullnose Regulator with a pressure gauge keeps you informed of your gas levels during operation so that you will never accidentally run out of gas.
5/8” BSP left-hand thread
Single stage regulator
Suitable for 9kg to 48kg gas cylinders
Operating Pressure: 700kPa @ 2.8kPa output
Gas Delivery Capacity: 1.0kg/hour
Approved in accordance with SANS 1237
Dimensions: 17cm (L) x 6.5cm (W) x 6.5cm (H)
Delivery in South Africa within 3 - 5 working days from date of despatch.
HOW THE PRESSURE GAUGE OPERATES
• Once the cylinder valve is opened, the gauge automatically indicates its pressure.
• The gauge returns to the 0-position once the valve is closed, and all excess gas in the hose is depleted.
• Note that in cooler environments, the pressure within the cylinder may decrease slightly, which will have a minor effect on the gauge reading. This is natural and to be expected.
• The gauge only operates when the cylinder valve is open.
• No resetting of the gauge is required. Once the valve is closed, the gauge returns to 0.
• The Yellow section indicates that the cylinder is running low on gas and it is advisable to refill the cylinder soon.